I absolutely love this time of year, it almost trumps Christmas...almost! It's just fabulous, the weather is awesome, cool crisp mornings and warm afternoons. Jeans and sweaters become my staple wardrobe...love em! The evenings are just perfect for watching football or just the kids playing outside. The leaves will be changing into gorgeous reds, yellows, and oranges before long littering my yard. Craft fairs will be in full swing and the holidays not far behind; Great food, welcomed family reunions and just joy! I spent most of Sunday getting all my Fall decorations out and redecorating my home...it feels so warm and cozy now. Happy Fall Y'all!
Here are a few pics of the kids picking pumpkins from the pumpkin patch last year....we will be heading back this weekend to do it all over again!

1 comment:
They are so cute I can't wait for the pictures of this year, I bet they have grown so much. I can not believe it is fall already.
Post a Comment