Tuesday, July 8, 2008
He Wants to Build a Snowman!
Yes, I know it is July, but apparently my son doesn't! We got Collier a sandbox...a hand-me-down from my Father-in-Law, but great nonetheless. It's so cute, a blue and white tug boat appropriately named "Tuggy" which is displayed nicely on the front, complete with a moving steering wheel and all! Collier is in heaven! We had it delivered about a week or so ago, but last night I promised I would clean it up and put the sand in for him, so I did! Clean up was pretty simple...just needed a little scrub down and wash off and we were in business. Daddy helped get the sand in and away Collier went...playing in the sand! He loved it...but he kept telling me he wanted to build a snowman. Now I have heard him say this same phrase at least 20 times in the last week and just waved it off as another one of his silly things...but now it was becoming clear that he was referring to the sandbox! So as hard as I tried to explain that snowmen were made of snow...Mr. Collier insisted that he was making a snowman and well I have to give him an "A" for Ambition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is such a cute story, Collier has a great imagination. When you build the snowman out of sand, I want to see pictures. :)
Cuteness!! Take pics of that boy in his box - I want to see! :)
Post a Comment