We will be leaving on vacation this weekend, heading to Gulfshores, AL with both kiddos and my MIL! I couldn't be more excited about this trip for multiple reasons! First, both Mark and I can really use this time away from work...we both have been swamped lately and it leaves us both drained. With both of us as working parents, we really need some time away to recharge our batteries! Second, this will be our first BIG family vacation...we've gone on vacations before but mostly within easy drive time of our home; not this year, we are embarking on a 13 hour trip! Wish us luck! Third reason I'm so excited is because neither of my children have ever been to the beach before and I'm glad we will get to be the ones to experience that with them! I'm looking forward to the reactions when we actually arrive...priceless I'm sure! And last but definitely not least, we invited my MIL to go with us and I couldn't be happier that she's going! I think it's rare these days that children get to have these type of memories and experiences with their grandparents and I'm glad my children are so fortunate!
So I will be MIA for a little more than a week...I shall return with great stories, lots of wonderful pictures and hopefully one heck of a tan! 'Til then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment