Friday, May 8, 2009

Mommy and Collier's Day Out!

Today is always a holiday for me at work, Thank you President Truman and your bday!, so I always use this day to spend with Collier instead of taking off on his actual birthday. We had a really nice day together...it stormed pretty bad this morning so we started the day off cuddling in bed together and watching cartoons! After the weather cleared up we both got dressed and ran errands together...because he was such a good boy and because he got some birthday money we then went to Walmart! I do believe Collier loves Walmart almost as much as me, we walked around looking at everything, I know we're weird! He spent his birthday money on a toy gun and "farmer" hat!(as seen in the picture!) He's so funny! The rest of the day we played outside, watched more cartoons, napped, and waited for Daddy to get home. It was a perfect day!

1 comment:

kjanedesigns said...

Love his little picture! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!