Collier's birthday party was Saturday; we were hoping that the weather would be nice and the kids could run around in the yard with various options of activities, but as the week went on it became more and more apparent that Mother Nature had a completely different idea! So I had the pleasure of 13 children and approximately 15 adults crammed into my home for a fun filled party! It worked out okay...we were definitely in close quarters but the kids had fun and the party went great!I learned a couple of things with this party! First off that children these days know absolutely nothing about "Pin the tail on the Donkey"; I had to get creative with the games considering our first choices were rained out. I must say that once the game was explained and started they all seemed to have a pretty good time with it! Secondly, that allowing basketball games, no matter how small the goal and balls are, is a terrible idea! Apparently even the smallest of children can become "wildmen" when basketball is involved! Third is that pull string pinatas are much more fun if the first person doesn't pull the right string! Who could have imagined that the first kid to pull would rip the thing right open! Made all that "stuffing work" seem so pointless!
Collier had a great time; everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves and therefore I'm calling it a success! Enjoy my fabulous D.H.'s photography!

Awesome Cake courtesy "Main Sweets"!

The set up!

He loved the "Birthday Song"!

Blowing out the Candles!

Checking out the gifts!

1 comment:
Love the "Hero" shirt!! Such a cute party! :)
Post a Comment