Monday, January 5, 2009
Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!
I have to be honest...2008 was such a great year for me and my family that I am very sad to see it go. I have had so much to be thankful for throughout the whole year that I couldn't begin to list them all...but to say goodbye to 2008, it's truly bittersweet. I am looking forward to 2009, I know it can be another great year for us and I think it will, we've talked about adding another child to our family and we are hopeful that the effort will at least be rewarded in 2009 if not the actual arrival! With more children comes the need for more space, so we've talked about buying a bigger home...so to say the least we have two big goals right off the bat! I don't make resolutions...I learned a long time ago that I break them and that the truth is I should be working towards becoming a better person everyday regardless of what time of year it may be. I will say that I am working harder on being a more faithful follower of God and more importantly living my life so that others may see that faith. It was a great year 2008...farewell, 2009 I'm expecting great things from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment