Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Visitors!

We had a surprising and long over due visit from my good friend Kendra and her precious daughter Molly. Kendra had come in for the weekend to see another friend of ours Becky and her new arrival Tucker and I was so happy to get a call Sunday evening saying she would like to see the kids and me. Molly and Collier had not had the to meet and well it was about stinkin' time! I have to admit, Kendra made me promise not to clean my house because she felt terrible about the last minute invite, but I couldn't help myself. Don't worry Kendra...I made my kids do most of the work! ha! Anyway, we had a very nice time, catching up and watching the kiddos play. I'm pretty sure Molly's favorite part was the cookies! We'll have to do it again very soon...and maybe out of earshot of my eight year old...so I can let you in on all the really juicy gossip!! Thanks again for coming Kendra and Molly...we will have to make it over to OKC before too long, maybe that craft fair in February we talked about!

No comments: