Monday, October 19, 2009
Collier's First Parent/Teacher Conference!
He's a rockstar! That's basically what his preschool teacher said...I think he has worked his charm on her! ha! She was very complimentary on his manners, geez I didn't know he had any manners, lol. She said he was extremely intelligent, that he was a leader in his class and that she saw great things in his future! What a great preschool teacher to have, right! I mean imagine if we all had such a wonderful teaching influence at such an early age! I feel truly blessed that Collier has her in his life. He has mastered all the skills that should be mastered by March of next year, Mark and I just sat there stunned! Please don't misunderstand, we think the world of Collier, and I've always thought he was a little ahead of the game, but to hear someone else say all these wonderful things about your child, it really made my day...heck my year! So Collier's rocking preschool like it was recess! I'm just so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go Collier! I'd imagine that some credit should also go to Mom and Dad! You guys ROCK too!
Post a Comment