Wow! Have times changed or what!? Cortlyn has joined the PeeWee Cheer Squad this year, which I couldn't be more excited about, but honestly things are so different from when I was a PeeWee Cheerleader! This whole week they've had cheer camp for 3 hours a day...they learned two cheers, six chants, and one dance. All of this they will use during the football season...they will begin practicing closer to season and learn more chants, but just the intensity of it all shocked me! They ordered uniforms from the same place we ordered our HS Varsity uniforms...and wow they are "grown up"! That's probably just the mom in my talking! Regardless, Cortlyn had a blast, she learned a lot in a short period of time and she can't wait for it all to begin.
The last night of camp was "Show Off Night", she did so well and her grade won the overall camp spirit stick which they get to keep until next years camp! Of course the moment we arrived at the performance my camera battery went dead, so I have absolutely no pictures, but just imagine a very excited PeeWee Cheerleader!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oooh... the didn't inniate them too did they?
Remember back in the day when you and I taught PeeWee? Good times!!!
Post a Comment